Our OneVoiceâ„¢ association marketing approach focuses our experience and expertise on helping associations deliver value to their members.
We have helped associations communicate key industry benefits to shared audiences and through sales channels; fight restrictions and support code and regulatory efforts; and transition from a technical to a marketing emphasis.
We have learned a thing or two from our experience:
- We are well-versed at managing multi-tiered relationships â€“ association staff and individual member companies/organizations and committees.
- We understand the need to communicate with internal audiences (staff and association members â€“ to ensure a consistent voice) as well as external audiences (trade, media, government and consumers).
- We have become masters at synthesizing the many diverse messages of individual member companies and organizations to promote an industry, category or service.
- We understand the budgeting process and that marketing efforts are typically funded by members â€“ and therefore the need to demonstrate value of marketing efforts back to them.
- We appreciate the value of research as a basis for decision making, as evidence for industry claims, as a source of credibility, and as a means of measuring results and success.
We’d love to hear from you! To start a conversation about associations, contact Martha Vetter.
Check out our list of clients below, or choose a case study to learn more.
American Red Cross
National Tree Trust